Wednesday, March 18, 2015

OK...I'm back now.

Well, this is embarrassing: the last time I posted here was August, and before that it was April. I suppose in my defense I had a lot going on last year.

First, we found out I was pregnant, graduated and moved across the country.

Then, I had to reassess who I was and what I was doing now that I was no longer in the "bubble" of Bible school and was back in real life, which of course led to several situations and attacks that left this positive faith girl feeling defeated, frustrated, and lonely.

And finally, we officially became parents in November, which brought on a whole slew of new emotions and learning curves that we'll now be dealing with for the rest of our lives. (#thanksObama)

Anyway, I've played around with the idea of starting yet another new blog for a while, but since I've struggled for most of my adult life with follow-through, I'm choosing to just be done with that and be a person of consistency.

So I'm sticking with this blog. I like this blog. This blog not only works just fine, but this blog is about what we're about: living on purpose. (Speaking of about, I also updated our about page. Nothing fancy, but it's there if you want to check it out.)

Living our lives on-purpose is what my husband and I have set out to do since we first got married.

This last year, I forgot that. I never want to forget that again.

And so for the foreseeable future, I'll be here; writing about our little life adventures with our larger-than-life God, and sharing our endeavors to live, breathe, do, think and be on-purpose. My prayer is that my words would encourage and challenge you to also live your life, every day, with purpose and passion.

So, without further ado, welcome back to Our On-Purpose Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment